CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

raindrops from heaven fill my heart

The rain today is slow and steady. The kind you want to take a midday nap with. The sky a slight grey and hazy blue. Its apperance reflects the way my heart is feeling. I cannot deny that my soul is always full of joy even in the deepest hours of despair, yet, human as I am that joy is sometimes buried below the surface.
I've come to understand the true meaning of "Agape". So, why would that make me feel sad you ask... When a persons soul has adopted the true meaning of unconditional Love you want to share it with everyone! I honestly cannot keep it inside me although today I became increasingly aware that some of the closest people to my heart, "Just don't get it." Now mind you I'm not judging in anyway...I just want to share this explosive, contagious, infectious, multiplying feeling that is growing deep within me. Maybe that is why I find my "WEEDS" are so luminating.
A man in the store said to me today, "You are just a bright ray of sunshine!" What a compliment I thought...so of course I said THANK YOU! He then asked while chuckling, "Did you win the lottery?" My answer was not thought out so I quickly responded with, "Nope, I was given something much bigger!" He looked with worried brows waiting for me to continue...I blurted out, "I know I'm going to Heaven!!!" He then rolled his eyes and walked away. Friends...I was dumb-founded, heart-broken and just so confused all in a split second. Not often am I at a loss for words, but, I felt I had failed! I came across to bold, to vivacious for what makes me so joyfull. I just cannot express how a beautiful compliment stopped me in my tracks. I missed an opportunity.
However, after I woke to the same raindrops that engaged my nap, I heard a voice whisper, "you planted a seed!" I pray I did. I pray too that God can calm me down if thats what I need...lol! I just felt I had failed at something I'm soooo passionate about as odd as that may sound.
So my heart is full of those raindrops, yet they are streaming down my face.

This is my own thought to ponder tomorrow:
Even the whitest of snows have dirt beneath them!

May my day shine more radiantly tomorrow!
Goodnight my loves!

0 comments:

Proud Christian

Proud Christian
Erica made this for me!

Free Admission to Heaven

Free Admission to Heaven
made by Bri

MeMe loves her "buggs"

MeMe loves her "buggs"
made by me

Jesus...Jesus

Jesus...Jesus
made by Bri

Be Still....

Be Still....
my first paint.net project

Wings

Wings
all i did was add the text to these great wings!

He Loves Me!

He Loves Me!
my first siggy for my group at cafemom