CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Do you see Jesus?

Anybody that knows me understands my passion for photography! Yes, I've been known to take pictures while driving instead of chatting on my cellphone. Crazy, of course...but amazing!
So, yesterday Alyssa and I had been to Owensboro, KY to see her Memaw. She was not expected to make it though the night. When we left the hospital Alyssa was exhausted. Sometimes there simply are no words and the silence says it all, ya know. I'd driven for about 70 miles checking out the clouds and picking out formations that looked like bunnies or butterflies. There was the most spectacular set of ominous clouds in the sky...all SO different. I had my camera in the back seat and asked Lyssa to grab it. She turned it on and the sound of the shutter made one think a professional photographer was in the passengers seat!! She then began reviewing them when she was speechless. Her mouth was wide open and the pictue above is what she had captured.
Jesus was there...comforting her...watching over us...reminding us that he stretched out his arms and carried our sins for us. The love flowing from His hands and from His brow. What an incredible sense of peace it brought to both of us.
God does speak to each of us in His own way. A way in which only you as an individual will understand. Open your eyes and allow your heart to take it all in!! His unconditional love is there, arms wide open....all you have to do is ask.

0 comments:

Proud Christian

Proud Christian
Erica made this for me!

Free Admission to Heaven

Free Admission to Heaven
made by Bri

MeMe loves her "buggs"

MeMe loves her "buggs"
made by me

Jesus...Jesus

Jesus...Jesus
made by Bri

Be Still....

Be Still....
my first paint.net project

Wings

Wings
all i did was add the text to these great wings!

He Loves Me!

He Loves Me!
my first siggy for my group at cafemom