CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TITLES...

okay...it was brought to my attention that I need to add TITLES to each of my postings.

I kind-a get it and don't at the same time. Personally, I don't like seeing the actual TITLE up top. That's pretty much my only reasoning behind not having them in the past. I vow to do better on my new blog whichhhhhh is why I'm rambling on....

I've been trying and trying to figure out a few things:

**HOW TO UN-FOLLOW MY OWN BLOGS? ugh.....it's getting the best of me and I'm sure it's some simple click of a key that I'm looking at on a steady basis. Oh well. It just looks kinda weird when you are 2 of your only 4 followers!! haha

**HOW TO MERGE THIS OLD BLOG WITH MY NEW ONE WITHOUT IT POSTING AS NEW POSTS'. Did that make sense? I'd like to do away with this blog yet copy/paste/import all of its contents to the newer one. However...keeping the date / time format in chronological order.

**HOW TO DISABLE COMMENTS UNDER MY POST. No one ever comments. I'm a horrible writer, a terrible speller thanks to spell-check and my grammar... don't, do not, no no no...dont go there, they're, their. Get the hint? In all reality Ms. Stanley, at McGavock, who was my creative writer teacher,, never complained. Never. Then again she probably just wanted me to write and stop talking so in the grand scheme it didn't matter to her. Anyhow...would love to disable that little diddy.

**WHAT'S THE MOST POPULAR THING WE WANT TO SEE, READ or CHAT ABOUT? Just curious on this. I feel like I'm bragging when I write when honestly that's the furthest thing from my thoughts. I just want to leave an account of the greater things in life. Even when I write and it sounds all lonely or sad...it's my emotions at that time. To find me, Bridgitte Elaine sad, down, depressed, low or whatever on a daily basis will never...never occur! I am to strong. I've endured some long, hard difficult times and then something else comes along that made that journey look all easy~breezy! God will not give me more than He and I can handle together. So if something sounds gloomy I don't apologize, it's just there for the time. A song may trigger a special moment and then voila...boom...I'm back! Oh and for the record I spell it Voila, not waa-la! I may be southern but it's Voila with the French accent! (your welcome Ms Benson)

now that I've rambled into and endless post and lost your attention lets recap the questions from above! lol

If you think you can help me seriously with any of these matters of Blogging (please don't suggest I return to the Blogger help because I have researced it to no avail!) email me please at Marineseibersmom@yahoo.com !

In the meantime, join me over at http://bridgittes.blogspot.com

muuaachh~bri



0 comments:

Proud Christian

Proud Christian
Erica made this for me!

Free Admission to Heaven

Free Admission to Heaven
made by Bri

MeMe loves her "buggs"

MeMe loves her "buggs"
made by me

Jesus...Jesus

Jesus...Jesus
made by Bri

Be Still....

Be Still....
my first paint.net project

Wings

Wings
all i did was add the text to these great wings!

He Loves Me!

He Loves Me!
my first siggy for my group at cafemom